An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
Enables design & communication professionals access to data-driven maps from Esri's ArcGIS platform.
・you can consume vector content, allowing you to easily edit and restyle
・you can consume image (raster) content into separate layers
・automatically apply libraries (symbols, brushes and swatches)
・ you consume image (raster) content only
YouTube demos and tutorials:
User Community Forums:
@mapsforadobe - https://twitter.com/mapsforadobe
There are no reviews currently available.
The new 1.2.1 (April 2018) release of ArcGIS Maps for Adobe Creative Cloud includes the following updates:
- Contact info added to help and login screen
- Minor feature improvements
- Ability to add KML files
- Better support for non-English running Adobe applications
- New Imperial units-based Scale Bar
- Ability to change the default download/sync location
- An updated mapboard editing experience; including:
・quicker access to width, height and scale settings
・a pick list of Adobe's preset document sizes
・the ability to unlock and lock mapboards
・access to ArcGIS Online and Living Atlas web maps
・a setting to better honor sizing mapboards based on scale or page size
See a demo of the new features:
Use subject to license agreement:
Navigate to ”Windows -> Extensions” to find ”ArcGIS Maps for Adobe Creative Cloud”
- Sign in using your email address or your ArcGIS Online account
- Define a Mapboard, a ”geographic” artboard of your map's location
- Discover themed data & compile those assets into your mapboard
- Sync your mapboard layers to your Illustrator or Photoshop layers
Complimentary access using your email address allows access to public ArcGIS Online content. It also provides the ability to find and add local data, define map visualizations, and download data as artwork layers.
With your ArcGIS Online account, you have access to public, organizational, and premium content. It also provides advanced control over visualization and downloading of artwork layers.