An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
Create your own InDesign panels!
Drag and drop tools, menu items and scripts.
You can find the Photoshop version here: https://www.adobeexchange.com/creativecloud.details.18927.html
Problems with the installation? Take a look here: https://goo.gl/rofQQ3
Support Forum: https://goo.gl/nYyDzJ
• Menu items (over 600), tools, and custom scripts with drag & drop
• Reorder, rename and color mark buttons and containers
• Dockable everywhere
• Adapts the interface Color Theme of InDesign
This panel is also fully translated into German. If you open Photoshop in German the German interface will be loaded, for all other languages the English interface.
There are no reviews currently available.
v 1.1 (Juni 2018)
- Fixed an issue with custom scripts for Windows
- In the panel menu, there is now a new entry ”Lock buttons”. If this is activated, buttons can no longer be assigned using drag & drop. This is to prevent accidental changes. With the option ”Lock Buttons” it is still possible to add new buttons from the SlideIn and to move buttons between different containers.
- On a mouseover on tool buttons, the tool name is displayed as a tooltip
- On a mouseover on a button with truncated text, the complete text is displayed as a tooltip
- In the panel menu, there is a new entry ”Settings” in which the tooltips can be activated/deactivated
The Panel will be installed through the Creative Cloud App.
Restart InDesign and navigate to ”Window” -> ”Extensions” -> ”Configurator Reloaded”
Problems with the installation? This way: https://bit.ly/2LYeldn